Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Working Stiff Review


306 pages

Bryn Davis was killed on the job after discovering her bosses were selling a drug designed to resurrect the dead. Now, revived by that same drug, she becomes an undead soldier in a corporate war to take down the very pharmaceutical company responsible for her new condition...

Review:
This novel was actually better than I thought it would be. For a zombie mystery novel it has a lot of action and a pretty original storyline. I liked Bryn as a character because even though she is a tough and determined character she also has a softer side. I also liked that although Bryn was considered to be "supernatural" she wasn't instantly able to defeat everyone she fought even though you'd think she would. The idea of a drug bringing people back to life helps to create an intriguing story. I especially enjoyed the mystery aspect and that there was more to the story than I originally thought. I especially enjoyed the unexpected twists and turns that occurred in this novel. This is definitely worth a read and I recommend it to anyone who likes a good mystery/zombie novel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment