Friday, June 28, 2013

After Daybreak Review

336 pages

Dawn returns from L.A. with terrifying news: In his greed for power, the maniacal Day Walker Sin is raising an army and infecting his followers with the Thirst—a rabieslike disease that will turn them into mindless killers. To stop him, Dawn and Victor will have to convince humans and vampires to work together before it’s too late.

Review:
All I can say is I absolutely LOVED this novel! This is such an amazing vampire series that builds up to an amazing end. Dawn is the ideal heroine, strong and smart, despite everything she has found out that has the potential to completely change her life. Victor continues to be the strong supportive guy I'm sure we all love. I liked the fact that we get to see more of the inner workings of the vampires in this novel. There is a lot of action and excitement as Dawn and Victor travel trying to save everyone they love. All of my questions are answered at the end of this book although I do wish we had been able to see if Dawn experiences any physical changes after what she's discovered. This whole series has been a mass of adventure and danger and this last novel wraps it up neatly. I definitely recommend you read this novel if you like vampire and dystopian fiction, but make sure to read Darkness Before Dawn and Blood-Kissed Sky first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment