Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Nevermore Review

368 pages

One last chance...
For Max, Fang, Angel, Iggy, Nudge, and Gazzy.
Before it all ends.
Are you ready for the final chapter? Are you ready for the ultimate flight? Because THIS IS IT. One last incredible, explosive adventure with an astonishing ending that no one could have seen coming.

Review:
This conclusion to the series was interesting. Definitely not the best book of the bunch, but entertaining enough. These books have moved towards a message about the environment, and I do appreciate it, but it has taken over a lot from the original action from the first book. The ending felt a bit rushed and didn't leave me with that satisfaction from a good series coming to a close. Other than that I still liked Max as a character. Max is strong and brave yet seriously confused when it comes to her love triangle. I wish I had been able to see more of Iggy, Nudge and Gazzy in this book, I feel like their characters got pushed back. There are quite a few surprises at the end especially when it comes to Angel and she has definitely developed as a slightly manipulative and strange character in this series. I wasn't very happy with Fang in this novel, I actually was starting to like Dylan and I had high hopes for him but of course things got screwed up completely somehow. This novel has a lot of action and is extremely fast paced which makes it a good read. I recommend reading this only if you've read the other 7 books in the Maximum Ride series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment