Monday, January 2, 2012

Pandemonium Review

375 pages
Release date: February 28th, 2012
I’m pushing aside the memory of my nightmare,
pushing aside thoughts of Alex,
pushing aside thoughts of Hana and my old school,
push,
push,
push,
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame.


Review (ARC): 
Such a great continuation in the Delirium series! If you remember in the first book Delirium, love is made out to be a disease by the government which everyone has to get cured once they reach 18. Lena meets Alex and escapes the cure but ends up leaving him behind. In this novel Lena's story is continued and we get to experience her new world in The Wilds. Lena becomes such a strong character in this novel and amazes me with her ability to adapt to difficult situations. I loved the fact that she does what needs to be done but doesn't hide her feelings or back down when confronted. I loved all the action in this novel and Lena's new romantic interest. And the ending throws an exceptional surprise your way that you may or may not see coming. I definitely recommend this book as a great read but only if you've read the first novel Delirium.

0 comments:

Post a Comment